Monday, April 26, 2010

E-mail dated 4/19/10

Hello Hello Hello

Well I don't have much time right now because only one computer is working and we split the hour between the two of us because we have an Family Home Evening appointment with the Gbabay family in like 10 minutes. I think we are going to be just a little bit late. Meh. Nobody really keeps time anyway.

This past week was very busy. On Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday we had Zone conferences with Elder Golden in Movrovia, Bo, and Freetown. He is a very doctrinal man and its a learning experience just listening to him. It was interesting on how he instructed each zone differently according to what the spirit put into his mouth. I really enjoyed it. It was a lot of travelling but at the same time a great experience.

The only day we had to plan was Saturday. Everyone remembered my birthday. We bought ice cream (4 liters for $25) and Sister Squires and Sister Jones baked a cake and ate some of it with us. Lets just say eating cake and ice cream for three consecutive meals is not very healthy. I always wondered why mom wouldn't bake cakes for dinner every night, but now I know. Anywho it was good. We even had a great day of teaching (it was our only day of teaching as a matter of fact) as we were able to see most of our investigators.

For Super P-day today we went to the Aberdeen beach and played Ultimate Frisbee. Man I love that game. The sun scorched me though. And I'm out of shape.

Well I've got to go now. Have a fantastic week.

Elder Degen

Rice is Life

No comments: